Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grant Humphreys Mansion Shoot

I teamed up with Meghan Savage Photography again to shoot some summertime pieces at the Grant Humphreys Mansion in Denver. Our model was Bryce, an adorable pre-teen model who is ready for Paris or New York in a second! Originally her older sister Jordan was to be in the shoot too but school sports had her busy that day.

It was a pleasant day, besides there being a bit of wind. We could only shoot outside since the mansion was closed that day, but I think the pieces worked better outdoors anyways. I really enjoyed this shoot and I can't wait to work with Meghan/Bryce again!







































-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love everything here! And the Grant Humphries Mansion? Perfect! I got married there!

    xoxo-
    abbe

    My Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete