Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kelsey Bigelow Pictures

A few weeks ago I coordinated a shoot with the fabulous photographer Kelsey Bigelow. I wanted to shoot the evening gowns from my new collection, so we wanted the shoot to be slightly romantic and not something we could just throw together in the city. We ended up shooting in a field near a windmill farm on the border of Colorado and Wyoming. It was sunny, super windy, and pretty cold, but I love what came out of the shoot. There were so many good pictures but here are a few of my favorites. I ended up choosing the pictures that were desaturated over the shots in regular light because the overall feel was more romantic and went with our slightly fairytale theme.














Thank you to Katelyn Simkins for hair and makeup and to Taryn for making the most of the crazy wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment