Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meghan Savage

Back in June I got the idea to do a shoot using clothing I had created for a retro-themed fashion show that had been at the Denver Art Museum. The dresses were all loose and very tent-like, almost like the dresses of the 1960s mod period. I had wanted to work with the local photographer Meghan Savage for quite some time and had heard that she liked vintage feeling shoots, so I asked her if she would be interested in doing a mod-themed shoot. I wanted to use two models- one who was a Twiggy look alike and a model inspired by the 60s fascination with space age.

As with every other day this summer it rained during our shoot, but Meghan was great at working around the rain and getting some amazing images!















Makeup by Katelyn Simkins, Models Caitlyn Canniff and Taryn Aichele

No comments:

Post a Comment