Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Photo Shoot

I have been trying to get photo shoots in every couple of weeks so as to update my portfolio. My style has dramatically changed in the past few years, so it is in need of a serious overhaul. I will be posting these photo shoots as I receive the pictures from the photographers, so the pictures will not necessarily be in order of when they were shot. These pictures were shot a few weeks ago with Shalynne Imaging, who has a beautiful, raw sense of lighting. Her shoots are often romantic even when they are not romantic because of her scenery and lighting. They feel very simple but are still pretty to look at. We shot on the photographer's tree farm and even though it rained all day, we managed to make the most out of the beautiful location. Here are a couple of the pictures.











Thank you to Katelyn Simkins for makeup and to Caitlyn for being up for whatever, even in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment