Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Collection

My last full collection was released almost a year ago so naturally I have been feeling like I really need to get some new work out into the world. I have had many possible collections in mind, but it's all a matter of when to release what. I finally decided what the inspiration of my next collection for Spring 2011 will be. I'm going to keep the exact details under wraps for now, but it will consist of extremely cute, very wearable summer clothing. Nothing too high end, just really really fun. This collection will be more basic than what I am moving my company towards but I really just wanted to do a collection that I could have a lot of fun with and save the more high fashion pieces for the next collection, which will probably be for fall.

More details on the collection to follow, but here are some inspiration pictures for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment