Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project Runway tryout

Woo, have I been busy! Besides my several fashion projects in the past month, I also decided to try out for Project Runway. I tried out for season 4, but have not tried out since because I wanted to be completely ready before I jumped in to such a big thing. I was so tempted to try out last year, but I thought long and hard about it and decided that my portfolio was not good enough and that my sewing skills were not strong enough yet. So I spent all of the last year working on becoming a better seamstress, designer, and doing as many photo shoots as I could. I had so much fun preparing all the different parts of the application, especially the video. Hopefully I will at least get a call back for this season, but if I don't end up getting on, I plan on trying out again next year.

In my next entry I will post pictures of the dress I made for the MCA Oscar party, pictures from the Paper Fashion Show, and pictures from the CREATE Denver Week show I did last Sunday. But for now, it is late, and I think it is sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment